File an Injury Claim for a Serious Accident
There are many ways people suffer serious injuries. Many injuries happen due to someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing. If you have sustained an injury that required you to take time off work and get medical attention, it is in your best interest to learn more about your legal rights and options. Depending on the cause of your injuries, there may be financial support available to help you recover both physically and financially.
The experienced Fort Worth personal injury attorneys at Crowe Arnold & Majors, LLP have helped numerous injured clients seek and obtain fair compensation for their injuries, damages and losses. While monetary support cannot erase the long-term problems of a serious injury, it can help by providing a sense of justice, financial security and physical comfort to you and your family. Please call us at (214) 231-0555 to find out how we can help you.
Types of Personal Injuries
“Personal injury” is a term that refers to the damages suffered because of someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing. For example, if a drunk driver has injured you in a Fort Worth car accident, you can file a personal injury claim to receive compensation for your medical bills, lost wages and other related damages.
Here are a few other examples of incidents that serve as the basis for personal injury lawsuits:
- Slip-and-fall accidents: Property owners in Fort Worth have a legal responsibility to provide reasonably safe conditions for visitors and tenants. When an individual is injured on someone else’s property, he or she can seek compensation especially if the hazard on the premises was the result of the owner’s or manager’s negligence.
- Car accidents: Careless drivers can be held accountable for the damages they cause. Make sure you call the police, collect evidence and seek medical attention immediately after a car crash. Support should be available for your injuries if the at-fault driver’s actions lead to the accident.
- Defective products: Faulty car parts, poorly designed appliances and defective products are examples of problems that can harm to consumers. In such cases, a product liability claim can be filed to seek compensation from the manufacturer.
- Medical malpractice: When medical professionals cause injury and harm, it is known as medical malpractice. Patients who have been harmed by such negligence can file a medical malpractice lawsuit against the medical professional or the hospital responsible.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect: Families for Better Care, a non-profit citizen advocacy group, has ranked Texas worst in the country two years in a row for nursing home care. Our nursing homes are understaffed and our vulnerable loved one are too often the victims of abuse and neglect.
- Wrongful death: Some acts of negligence result in death. When someone is killed as a result of wrongdoing, the family of the victim can file a civil wrongful death claim to receive the financial support.
Contacting an Experienced Fort Worth Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries as a result of someone else’s hurtful actions, please make sure you understand your rights and options. The Fort Worth personal injury lawyers at Crowe Arnold & Majors, LLP can help review your case at no cost and assist you in getting the support you need and rightfully deserve. Contact us at (214) 231-0555 to find out how we can help you.
- Aggressive Driving
- ATV Accidents
- Auto Product Liability
- Delivery Truck Accidents
- DUI Truck Accident
- Distracted Driving
- Head on Collision
- Jackknife Accident
- Rear End Car Accident
- Side Impact
- Single Vehicle Accident
- Negligent Truck Driver
- Underride Collision
- Unsafe Lane Change
- Unsecured Cargo
- Uninsured Motorist Claims