D.G. is a member of the State Bar of Texas and the Oklahoma Bar Association. He is also admitted to practice law in the United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas. His practice focuses on personal injury, product liability, and nursing home abuse litigation on behalf of individuals and families throughout Texas and Oklahoma. He has recovered millions of dollars for injured clients. He also regularly represents companies involved in product, contract, and warranty disputes. He has effectively represented and defended several Fortune 500 companies in lawsuits throughout the United States. D.G. has successfully arbitrated cases and successfully tried cases before juries in state and federal courts. D.G. obtained a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and a Juris Doctorate degree from Southern Methodist University.
- Texas, 1999
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- J.D. Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- B.A. Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas
- Major: Business
Licensed in Texas and Oklahoma courts.