Personal Injury Cases
Crowe Arnold & Majors, LLP, is selective in the personal-injury cases it chooses to accept on a contingent-fee basis (meaning it receives a fee and reimbursement of expenses only in the event of a settlement or collection of trial judgment). Crowe Arnold & Majors, LLP, accepts referrals of personal injury cases, including those involving catastrophic/permanent injury and death, and has filed, prosecuted, and tried or settled over one hundred million dollars ($100,000,000.00) in cases in state and federal courts in Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas.
CAM lawyers have obtained multimillion-dollar verdicts or settlements in the areas of nursing home abuse and neglect (e.g. bedsores, sexual abuse, and falls); premises liability, including a case in which an apartment resident was murdered by another resident; and Texas liquor liability/dram shop, including a case in which a Dallas-area bar grossly overserved a patron who killed one man and catastrophically injured another. CAM lawyers have also filed, certified, and settled two class-action cases involving illegal payments and senior dental care provided in Oklahoma nursing homes.
More recently, CAM lawyers have been investigating and litigating claims involving Dallas-area adult sexual abuse of minor employees at fast-food restaurants. The firm has recently resolved some claims for multimillions of dollars, including settling a recent sex-assault claim for $3.3 million.
CAM lawyers also litigate claims involving defective products and injuries caused by them.
Crowe Arnold & Majors, LLP, is interested in contacts or referrals concerning the following types of injury claims:
- Truck/car/boat collisions or wrecks due to inattention, text messaging, alcohol, or drugs;
- Sexual abuse or rape occurring anywhere, but especially if the victims are minors or senior citizens;
- Falls, sexual abuse, or bedsores occurring at nursing homes;
- Catastrophic injuries caused by heavy equipment, including construction or oilfield equipment that either fails or is not designed properly;
- Injury or death caused by lack of security or proper preventative measures in a building or residential area;
- Injury or death due to tire blowout or failure;
- Events or incidents causing injury to the brain, including concussion or traumatic brain injury;
- Certain types of injuries caused by malpractice of doctors, dentists, or other healthcare professionals.