File a Wrongful Death Claim in Texas
To have a loved one die is tragic, even if it is of natural causes. But to have someone you care for deeply pass away because of someone else’s negligence, the pain cuts even deeper. The Dallas attorneys at Crowe Arnold & Majors, LLP understand the repercussions of wrongful death cases and are here to help those in their time of distress.
Wrongful death is a personal injury case that can involve a variety of situations such as:
- Medical Malpractice: the death was caused by a medical professional
- Car or Automobile Wreck: the result of a car, truck, motorcycle, tractor trailer, DWI, etc.
- Construction or Work Place Accident: caused by an unsafe working environment
- Product Liability: a flawed product lead to a loved one’s death
We’ve Recovered over $110,000,000 on Behalf of Our Clients
If you are a surviving spouse, child or parent of the deceased you may file to receive compensation for the economic and non-economic losses you have endured from the wrongful death of your family member. Crowe Arnold & Majors, LLP will help you realize what these losses are so you can get your maximum compensation.
We know that those who caused the death of your family member will try to shift the blame on someone else, and avoid paying for your losses. Crowe Arnold & Majors, LLP’s personal injury lawyers are committed to ensuring this doesn’t happen. We have over 25 years of navigating the ins and outs of Dallas-Forth Worth area personal injury cases like wrongful death and will fight to get you your deserved compensation.
According to statute of limitations, you must file your cases within two years of the death of your loved one. We need to make our thorough review before your case expires, so make sure you contact Crowe Arnold & Majors, LLP as soon as possible.
Contact Us at (214) 231-0544
We offer a free consultation to discuss the wrongful death of your family member, and we work on a contingency basis, so you don’t have to worry about payment and fees until after we help you win your case.
If your loved one has died due to someone’s negligence or an irresponsible act or an intentional act, you should contact Crowe Arnold & Majors, LLP right now.
Texas Wrongful Death Case Results
- $3,000,000 – Negligence / wrongful death case
- Confidential Settlement – Nursing home negligence multiple stage IV bedsores case / wrongful death case
- Confidential Settlement – Nursing home negligence burn / wrongful death case
Click here to see more case results.