Cameron is an advocate at heart, focusing his practice on helping victims put the pieces back together after being harmed by the negligence of others. He is a member of the State Bar of Texas and admitted to the U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas. Cameron has tried more than sixty-five jury trials and recovered millions of dollars for his clients. His experience includes cases involving auto accidents, trucking accidents, medical malpractice, premise liability, sexual assault, gunshot wounds, and more. In addition to fighting for his clients, Cameron is a passionate defender of the 7th Amendment and an individual’s right to a civil jury trial.
- Texas, 2012
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2018
- J.D. University of Texas Law Center, Houston, Texas, 2012
- B.S. University of Texas, Austin, Texas 2008
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association, Allied Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Allied Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
Professional Associations and Memberships
Licensed in Texas courts.